Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've got the golden ticket!


So, one of my all time favorite restaurants, Wong's King Kitchen, is hosting the filming of an episode of Martin Yan's latest television series. And I'm going! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

So here is the deal. There will be wine and pastry tasting, Lion Dancing, live Chinese music, Martin Yan cooking show(!), and a special NINE COURSE DINNER! Hell yeah! These are all dishes that are not on their normal menu, all created just for this event.

SO EXCITING!

Any way, The dinner is February 26th, and costs $45 dollars* per person. Way worth it. If you like amazing chinese food and having your picture taken with celebrity chefs, this is an event that can't be missed.




*Two points: These tickets will soon get bumped up to $65 dollars, act now. And, the nine course dinner would usually cost you NINETY EFFING DOLLARS but they are serving it for half off, essentially at cost, what a freaking deal!

2 comments:

Eliyahu said...

I look terrifying in that photo. Sorry. I blame the light. And my unsuppressed glee.

Robert Wheeler said...

You asshole. :shakes fist while crying tears of jealous rage:

Seriously though, I'm happy for you. I expect twittering of every bite.


Wait. February 26th? Maybe I can go yet....