Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Inglorious Basterds!!!



Quentin Tarantino has been trying to make this movie for a decade. Now he has. And I am crapping my pants. It comes out just a week before my 24th birthday, hooray for me. This movie looks absolutely amazing. The dedication that Tarantino showed while making Kill Bill Vol. I & II made me a true fan of his work. I'm sure he won't disappoint. Did you notice Pitt's scar tracing his neck from ear to ear? burly. And no, I did not spell "Basterds" wrong.

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

That looks really intense. I would definitely be down for going and seeing that with you in theaters when it comes out. I'll even buy your ticket for your birthday week, as it will be :)

Robert Wheeler said...

I have not seen many Quentin Tarantino movies in my time. I know, this is a deficiency. Some day I hope I have time to rectify it.