Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Return?

I am probably just dooming myself by writing these words, but I want to start writing in this space again. I originally set out in December of 2008 to write a post every day. Well, I did do that for a while, but things petered out and I didn't get nearly that close with (a still respectable) 135 posts in 2009. Then only 11 in all of 2010, and none so far this year. hmm...

I am intrigued by the "thing-a-day" concept, and have seen some pretty cool projects come out of it. I am currently five months into doing a silly thing on Facebook I call "Today's jimmity-jam" which has me posting a song I like everyday. Now this is actually much more difficult than it sounds, what with selecting a suitable song, finding it on youtube, and keeping track of them all so as not to have duplicates. Buuuuut, it's not very creative. I'm just sharing things that other creative people have done.

SO! I plan to write everyday! But, I do not consider myself I writer, so it's kind of a weird choice. I plan to start with writing and expand to some different projects like drawing, painting, cooking, martial arts things, and videos.

I hope to see y'all 'round here!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Welcome back! I had noticed that many of the blogs that I follow had dwindled in posts... I try to keep mine going despite how busy I am. Hope all's well with you!