Monday, May 25, 2009

This night

The swish swish swish of my rolled up pant legs
reacquainting with my bicycle's top tube.
Neighborhood house parties
serenading the warm night.
*Snap/crunch* interjects a lone hobo,
morosely popping an Oly beer can.
My attention diverted by the distant mewls
of a local street cat, chasing an opossum.
swish swish swish says my rolled up pant legs
reacquainted with my bicycle's top tube.

------------------------------------------------------

Eli's guide to bicycling whilst drunk

° Front and rear lights
° Wear a helmet, habitually
° Always come to a complete stop at every stop sign.
° Choose a relatively low gear and stick with it. Do not bike faster than this gear will allow.
° Keep your fingers above your break levers.
° Enjoy yourself.

------------------------------------------------------

Giant Jenga

The Triple Nickel saloon has Giant Jenga! What fun!




Song of the Day: Moving in Stereo, The Cars - This a so-so live video of this song 'cause I couldn't find the studio version.

No comments: