Friday, May 29, 2009

I am moving

Hooray!

On Wednesday I found out that some of my friends had a vacancy crisis at their house. Through cryptic facebook messages, and clandestine phone conversations, we came to the conclusion that I should perhaps move in with them. Alyssa is a former printmaking classmate of mine. She shares a room with her main squeeze, Dan; their friend Daniella is moving upstairs from a tenure living in the basement, and a new bloke by the name of Davin is taking up her subterranean quarters. The departing couple of Allison and Sean are leaving two rooms empty; I will take one, Daniella another.

As far as I can tell, The Purple Pee-Pee Eater (that's the house) is a pretty cool place to reside. Frequent trips to the Bins provides the house with neat and playful decor. Here is an unseasonal and poorly cropped picture I found of the house on the internet:



Song of the Day: Breakfast at Denny's (Remix), Buckshot LeFonque

2 comments:

Twilight Spy said...

Enjoy the Purple Pee-Pee Eater. We will miss you at The Slanty Shanty but harbor no hard feelings. Perhaps I can still persuade you to come over some night and cook dinner with Sean and I (and by that I mean I will stand in the kitchen doorway sipping cocktails while I watch you and Sean). Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun house. Your mom will miss you, though... Patrinka