Friday, December 26, 2008

Pictures from ma life



So the Kung Fu school is up and running again! It has been under construction for a while but classes are being held regularly once more.

We busted out the old Slot Car race track for christmas. Not sure why, but it was a blast.







A fairly new christmas family tradition is that I make ravioli for christmas dinner. The previous two or three years (I forget how long I've been doing this) I made sweet potato ravioli. This year I made Mushroom, Chevre, Pine nut, and Prosciutto ravioli with caramelized onions and browned butter. Part of the tradition is that everyone sits around the table filling the ravioli:



Here is the butter browninating and the onions caramelilating:



The ravioli all packed and ready to cook:




Some random pictures:

This is Walter. I tried to get my face in there and get at some of that flavor too so he bit my face. Niko got a good picture of it happening, I'll try to post that later:


A fun snow creature I saw in my neighborhood:


Birds in the snow:


I had lunch at Half and Half today after getting my hair cut by Stephanie (my sister-in-law)
They are one of my most favorite cafes in town. They have a bunch of great sandwiches, cool art on the walls, loads of zines to read, deviled eggs(!), and good drinks. Here is the Muffaletta Sandwich, deviled egg, and mocha I had:


The cute lady behind the counter told me that my plate looked like modern art. I told her I would take a picture for posterity.

1 comment:

kalbojehki said...

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute